If you have ever tried to get a flat and tight belly, you know that
it is really difficult to be achieved, as the abdominal area is the most
problematic for weight loss. We all dream about tight abdominal
muscles, but we all hate to do ab crunches.
Yet, you should not despair, as there s a miraculous way to get the belly you have always desired, in a quick, and easy way.
According to fitness experts, there is a single, extremely powerful,
exercise that may help you solve these issues, as it is even more
effective than 1000 traditional ab crunches. It is also known as “the plank”.
This exercise will undoubtedly make your abdomen tight and flat, it will
also improve your body posture, and it will also soothe your pain in
However, note that you need to learn how to properly do “a plank” in
order to obtain the results it offers. This is how to properly place
- Place the hands firmly on the ground, while keeping the shoulders and neck straight.
- The main focus of this exercise is your abdominal area, but you will
also feel the pressure in your legs as well. Therefore, put the heels
in a position that the pressure is transferred to the toes and feel the
tension in the muscles of the thighs.
- In order to activate the muscles of the lower body, you should
contract the muscles of the buttock. However, remember not to raise it
up, as the entire body should be flat as a plank, not in a triangular
- In order to make it easier to maintain this position, you should breathe deeply and evenly.
- Moreover, imagine that there is a glass full of water placed on your
back, so you should maintain the position in order not to spill it out.
- As soon as you manage to keep your body in this proper position, you can start with the exercise:
- Your knees and hands should remain on the ground, your back should
be flat, and the shoulders should be a bit wider than shoulder-width
- Focus on a spot on the floor beyond your hands, in order to keep the spine, head and neck straight.
- Apply the pressure on the toes, and place the right leg on the
floor. Then, repeat the same with the left leg. At this point, you
should feel as the entire weight of your body relies on your toes and
- You need to start contracting the abdominal muscles and remain in this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Afterward, relax your body.
- You need to gradually increase the time of maintaining the plank position up to a minute.
Repeat the plank 3 times in a row, on a daily basis, and in a month, you will be astonished by the effects!
By Healthy Food House