- Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan is now leaking radiation at record levels.
- radiation levels could be many time higher than the 530 Sieverts per hour already recorded in other parts of the site
- 300 tons of radioactive water leaking into the Pacific every day
- TEPCO announced it expected to take at least $300 billion and four decades to fix
- Small amounts of radiation are now being detected of the coast of Oregon and California
It has been
revealed radiation levels inside the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan
is now leaking radiation at record levels.