Make sure to answer questions 1-10 before moving on… NO CHEATING!!!
This is actually a very thought provoking test, give it a try and draw your own conclusions.
First off, have a pen and paper ready before you go any further.
Next, as soon as you read a question, write down an answer. Don’t look at another question. Just focus on one question at a time and then write that answer down right after.
When you read these questions imagine playing out the scenes in your mind, and
then write down the first thing that you visualize. Don’t overthink anything, just let it flow.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the
dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself
standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is
10. How will you cross the water?
This test is considered to be a relational psychology test. The answers are said to have been shown to be indicative, to one extent or another, of values and ideals that
we hold in our personal lives.
The analysis is as follows:
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is
representative of how you deal with your problems. (passive/aggressive)
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome
at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality.
You’d prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is
representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the
person named in number 1. For example, styrafoam, plastic, and paper
are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and
metal and plastic are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
Source: Thinking Humanity
You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Choice and Truth